15% Buyers premium will be added to the hammer price of each
lot. 2.5 % discount will
be given for cash or good check.
2. Offered items may be withdrawn at anytime.
3. All Sales Final.
4. The auctioneer and consignor make no representations or warranties
of any kind, written or verbal regarding condition, provenance,
physical size, authenticity, authorship, restoration, medium
or content. It is the responsibility of the buyer and or bidders
to examine all property before bidding to determine their own
value, authenticity and condition of items.
5. The purchaser assumes complete responsibility for items at
the fall of the hammer.
6. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid, cancel
a sale or to re-offer and re-sell an article in a dispute.
7. Left , phone, e-mailed,and faxed bids will be accepted when
possible as a convenience to our customers. The auctioneer will
not be held responsible for any errors or failure to accurately
execute bids. Bidders are encouraged to submit their left bids
at the very latest, 1 hour before the start of the auction.
e-mail bids must be submitted 24 hours before the start of the
auction. Payment by cash, check, or MC/Visa is required on left,
phone and e-mail bids before the auction.
8. Payment in full by cash, approved check or MC/Visa on the
day of the sale is required. The
auctioneer reserves the right to hold all property until the
check is cleared. A $25.00 fee will be charged for returned
checks. If a check fails to clear after the second deposit the
purchaser will be held responsible for any and all fees incurred
until the auctioneer has collected payment in full.
9. All property sold is subject to a 6.25% Mass. Sales Tax.
Purchasers must present a valid tax exempt certificate, acceptable
by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts to avoid payment of a sales
10. Upon acceptance of your high bid by the auctioneer, the
bidder is entering into a binding contract with the auction
house and must have his/her bid with full payment at the conclusion
of the auction.
11. Bidding on any item indicates the bidders acceptance of
the above terms.
12. Purchaser must remove all items the day of the sale unless
payment only for oriental rugs.